As the industry leader Spineology Chiropractic isn't your ordinary chiropractic office. We set ourselves apart by delivering specific adjustments, to correct health issues at the root. We employ the brightest individuals to achieve our mission. We are currently seeking candidates for office manager, office assistant, massage therapy, acupuncture, and corporate roles. We invite you to browse our openings and apply online today!
The office manager is a member of the home care team who greets patients, run the front desk, and can communicate well with patients, staff and other members in the community.
- Experience is helpful but not needed if there is a lot of motivation. Community/home and health experience is preferred.
- Complies with HIPPA.
- Verifies insurance plans
- Good at answer phones
The office assistant is a member of the home care team who provides rehabilitation care to the clients as requested by the client and, when required, as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and the policies of the Agency.
- Possesses a degree from a baccalaureate or masters program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization.
- Complies with HIPPA standards.
The billing assistant is a member of the home care team who knows the ins and outs of billing insurance.
- Must have 2+ years of experience and degrees in billing are helpful
- Resident of Massachusetts is preferred
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.